- Coaches Risk Management
- Concussion Training
- Coaching Education & Registration
- Centers of Excellence
- Coaching Articles
- Safety Checklist
- Laws of the Game
- Coaches Registration Form
- Coaches Request For Payment
- Meet Tom Turner
- OYSAN Skill Awards Program
National C Course
The US Soccer National Coaching Courses challenge coaches to recognize, think about, discuss, and develop relevant training activities that address the recurring concepts or themes that exist in soccer. Candidates are challenged to find ways to offer constructive guidance to players while also allowing them to experience the game for themselves.
The National “C” License course is designed to introduce concepts typical of players in the 11 – 14 age range and a primary emphasis is the close relationship between technique and tactics. In this course, technique and tactics will be addressed together. In the practice field sessions and the final field exam, the candidate is required to address the impact that technique has on tactics.
Three (3) General Goals of the National “C” License Course:
1. To prepare coaches to better recognize problems and solutions as they occur in the run of play and to communicate this information to their players,
2. To create rich soccer environments that allow players to grow, and
3. To provide a foundation for any coach wishing to pursue higher levels within U.S. Soccer’s Coaching Education Program.
The National “C” License course will also provide a foundation in the following areas: tactics, technique, methods of coaching and issues in youth player development, some of which have been introduced in the “D” License course, and will be expanded upon in the National “B” and National “A” License courses.
• Contact Us • 3554 Brecksville Road, Suite 100 • Richfield • Ohio • 44286 •
• Ph: 330-659-0989 • Fx: 330-659-0993 •